MSP Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DevilsPrey2k16

Go down

DevilsPrey2k16 Empty DevilsPrey2k16

Post by LilyLehrerMSP Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:53 am

So basically guys, there's this hacker called DevilsPrey2k16 who's preparing to shock all of MSP with her 'DevilsPrey Virus' last year I was hacked on MSP. Nothing was taken though when I logged back in I got loads of hate messages saying 'fake' and 'we all know you're pranking hotty' Obviously I was confused as I thought I accidently clicked logout I never had thought I was hacked until I read the messages. To all of my friends he/she sent 'Get ready for an evil force in 2016 December 5th.. It will be the return of 'DevilsForce2k16' So I searched the name and messaged her asking about this 'virus' and she told me everything there is too know and how to not get hacked. I have tried posting on forums on Moviestarplanet about this 'virus' but nobody will listen and give me hate and now people are sending me hate messages. I've now formed a group called HackersNightmare.. If you would like to join to know all of the details about this virus and help me put a stop to all hacker then message me on msp (hottyhotchick541, made acc when 7 so that why I
I have childish name) Uk
LilyLehrerMSP
LilyLehrerMSP

Back to top Go down

DevilsPrey2k16 Empty Re: DevilsPrey2k16

Post by LilyLehrerMSP Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:56 am

Btw I have been locked out for 3 days for some reason on MSP I don't know why? so will make a backup and will tell you name..
LilyLehrerMSP
LilyLehrerMSP

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyLehrerMSP Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:14 am

And by virus I mean that she/he will hack all of msp ..
LilyLehrerMSP
LilyLehrerMSP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum