MSP Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Auditions- OPEN

4 posters

Go down

Admin Auditions- OPEN Empty Admin Auditions- OPEN

Post by Tori0342 Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:00 pm

Want to take a load off my shoulders by helping watch over the forums for rulebreakers, helping enforce rules, watch over the roleplays, roleplay actively, help recruit members, and more? Well try out to become an admin for this beautiful Roleplaying blog! I will be choosing a handful of people who seem the most skilled and capable of being able to help enforce forum rules! Simply fill out this forum.

Name:
Maturity Level: *Out of a scale from 1-10*
Activity:
Do I know you on msp:
Age: *Optional yet preferred, I don't want a 7 year old helping me enforce my rules*
Ways you will help my website:

I will choose 5+ people to help me take care of my website, these people will be monitored over a timespan of 5 months from a specified date and will be carefully observed. If no one seems to meet my requirements, I will be messaging users that seem the most capable of helping me with this site. Audition away!
Tori0342
Tori0342
Admin

https://msproleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Admin Auditions- OPEN Empty Admin audition

Post by LilyLehrerMSP Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Name: Msp-hottyhotchick541 Real life-Lily Lehrer
Maturiaty level(sorry if spelt wrong): I would honestly say 7 im very mature but always up for a laugh.
Yes you do know me on msp though we are not friend.
I aim to stop Spammers/hatters and keep this website a place where people can make a forum and will be guaranteed a non haters/spam programme.
LilyLehrerMSP
LilyLehrerMSP

Back to top Go down

Admin Auditions- OPEN Empty Re: Admin Auditions- OPEN

Post by {Willow Tree} Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Name: MSP: {Willow Tree} Real Name: Rochelle
Maturity level: 8, I am honestly very taken to the rules, my Dad taught me how to be a admin on reddit, so I know a bit on admin work.
I do know you on MSP. I was in one of the RPs you were in.
My goal is to stop the hate given on Roleplayers, especially on MSP forums, and get more people to join RPs and not be afraid of the people who put us down.
{Willow Tree}
{Willow Tree}

http://rxleplaycharacters.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyLehrerMSP Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:21 pm

I forgot that do have experience was just admin on someone else's forumotion

Last edited by LilyLehrerMSP on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
LilyLehrerMSP
LilyLehrerMSP

Back to top Go down

Post by caoimhequane Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:44 am

Name: MSP: caoimhequane RL: Caoimhe.
Maturity level: 6-8
I do know you on MSP ^-^
My goal is to stop spam, (e.g effort or bleach etc..) hate, (Drink bleach, no-one plays RP's etc..) and bring more people to RP, as most people don't join due to fear of being taunted. In my opinion, RP are fun, friendly and harmless and that's what I would embrace if I were to be an admin *-*
YOU ARE NOW A FORUM ADMIN. IF I DON'T SEE YOU ACTIVE ON OUR FORUMS, YOUR POSITION MAY BE REVOKED UNLESS ACTIVITY IS PROVEN.
caoimhequane
caoimhequane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down